Sailboat Market to Grow by $811.18 Million into 2027
The sailboat market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.38% between 2022 and 2027. The market size is forecasted to increase by USD 811.18 million, according to Technavio - The increase in recreational tourism is a key factor driving market growth. Recreational boating, the hobby of individual boating enthusiasts, has increased their engagement with marina and charter services. The US and Canada are the main markets for sailboats in North America.
Boating is a major recreational activity in the US. Furthermore, the expanding economy, growing consumer confidence, and technological advances by sailboat manufacturers are driving the US sailboat market. Manufacturers and stakeholders hold boat shows in every state and use them to showcase their latest products. Hence, the increasing recreational tourism is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Sailboat Market Insights
- Companies: 15+, Including Arcona Yachts AB, Bavaria Yachtbau GmbH, Black Pepper Yachts, Cantiere del Pardo Spa, Catalina Yachts, Doomernik Yachts, FAR EAST YACHTS Australia, Fountaine Pajot SA, Groupe Beneteau, Hallberg Rassy Varvs AB, HanseYachts AG, KJK Sports, Marlow Hunter LLC, McConaght Boats, MCP YACHTS, Pauger Carbon Composites, QUANTBOATS AG, Sydney Yachts, WeiChai Holding Group Co. Ltd., and WILKE AG, among others
- Coverage: Parent market analysis; key drivers, major trends, and challenges; customer and company landscape; company product insights and recent developments; key companies; and market positioning of companies
- Segments: type (monohull and multi-hull), product (20-50 ft., Up to 20 ft., and Above 50 ft.), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa)
The growing competition in the market is compelling companies to adopt various growth strategies such as promotional activities and spending on advertisements to improve the visibility of their services. Technavio report analyzes the market's competitive landscape and offers information on several market companies including - Arcona Yachts AB, Bavaria Yachtbau GmbH, Black Pepper Yachts, Cantiere del Pardo Spa, Catalina Yachts, Doomernik Yachts, FAR EAST YACHTS Australia, Fountaine Pajot SA, Groupe Beneteau, Hallberg Rassy Varvs AB, HanseYachts AG, KJK Sports, Marlow Hunter LLC, McConaght Boats, MCP YACHTS, Pauger Carbon Composites, QUANTBOATS AG, Sydney Yachts, WeiChai Holding Group Co. Ltd., and WILKE AG
The implementation of e-freight documentation is a major trend in the market. The freight industry is seeing a growing adoption of e-freight documentation, replacing paper cargo records with electronic data and communications. The Bill of Lading (BoL), an essential sea freight document, is undergoing a significant transformation with e-freight. Furthermore, this digital transformation brings many benefits to transportation providers, including approximately 24 hours less end-to-end transfer time, elimination of manual entry errors, and compliance with international regulations and local regulations by the government agency. Hence, these factors are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
The sailboat market report provides critical information and factual data, with a qualitative and quantitative study of the market based on market drivers and limitations as well as prospects.
What are the key data covered in this Sailboat Market report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the growth of the sailboat market between 2023 and 2027
- Precise estimation of the size of the sailboat market and its contribution to the market with a focus on the parent market
- Accurate predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Growth of the sailboat market across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and the Middle East and Africa
- A thorough analysis of the market's competitive landscape and detailed information about companies
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of sailboat market companies